The City of Springfield Planning and Zoning Board will hold public hearings with meeting immediately following close of the public hearings on October 5, 2020 beginning at 6:00pm.
The City of Springfield Mayor and Council will hold public hearings, with regular meeting immediately following the close of the public hearings on October 13, 2020 beginning at 6:00pm.
The above-mentioned public hearings will be held to receive comments on the following items:
- Request for Annexation and Rezoning for Effingham County Parcel 429A-12 from County zoning designation I-1 to Springfield zoning designation I-1. This 27.58 acre parcel is located in Effingham County near GA Hwy 275.
- Request for Annexation and Rezoning for Effingham County Parcel 427-45 from County zoning designation AR-1 to Springfield zoning designation AR-1. This 18.07 acre parcel is located in Effingham County near Long Bridge Road.
- Request for Annexation and Rezoning for Effingham County Parcel 388B-29 from County zoning designation AR-1 to Springfield zoning designation R-1. This 1.57 acre parcel is located at 249 Early Street.
- Request for Special Exemption to reduce the 100’ minimum lot width to allow subdivision of the property into 99’ lots. This is county Parcel 388B-29 located at 249 Early Street.
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow a Drive Through commercial use at 1325 Hwy 21 (Springfield parcel S115-5B).
- Request for Rezoning of Parcel #S110-18E requesting change from zoning designation R-3 to zoning designation B-1 (4 acres) and R-1 (1 acres). This 5 acre parcel is located at 104 Dasher Drive.
All public hearings and meetings will be held in the Springfield Council Room located at 130 S. Laurel Street (located between Springfield City Hall and Springfield Police Department).
It is the policy of the City of Springfield that all City-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in this meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the ADA, please call the City’s ADA Coordinator, Jennifer Smith, at (912) 754-7617 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.