The City of Springfield Planning and Zoning Board will hold public hearings with meeting immediately following close of the public hearings on November 30, 2020 beginning at 6:00pm.
The City of Springfield Mayor and Council will hold public hearings, with regular meeting immediately following the close of the public hearings on December 8, 2020 beginning at 6:00pm.
The above-mentioned public hearings will be held to receive comments on the following items:
- Amendments to the text of Appendix A, Zoning Ordinance, Article III, Section 3.10 in its entirety as related to permitted uses and regulations in the “I-1” Industrial district
- Amendments to the text of Appendix A, Zoning Ordinance, Article III, Section 3.7.4 of the City of Springfield Zoning Ordinance by adding Drive-In Commercial Use as a conditional use for the “DT” Downtown zoning district
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow for Dog Boarding at B-1 zoned property located at 151 E. Third Street (Parcel S107-19B02)
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow for Automotive Sales at B-1 zoned property located at 807 S. Laurel Street (Parcel S108-33A)
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow for a Day Care and Learning Center at B-1 zoned property located at 1569 Hwy 21 S. (Parcel S131-59)
All public hearings and meetings will be held in the Springfield Council Room located at 130 S. Laurel Street (located between Springfield City Hall and Springfield Police Department).