The City of Springfield Planning and Zoning Board will hold public hearings with meeting immediately following the close of the public hearings on September 13th, 2021 beginning at 6:00pm.
- Proposed amendment to the City of Springfield Zoning Ordinance, Article III, Section 3.1 Detached Single Family Residential District.
- Request for Annexation and Rezoning of 288 Rahn Station Road. This is county Parcel 429-6 and contains approx. 180 acres. Property is currently zoned Effingham County AR-1 and requesting a Springfield Zoning designation of AR-1.
- Request for Annexation and Rezoning of approx. 11.31 acres at the corner of Hwy 21 and Rahn Station Road. This is county Parcel 429-6A. Property is currently zoning Effingham County B-3 and requesting a Springfield Zoning designation of B-1.
- Proposed amendment to the City of Springfield Zoning Ordinance, Article IV, Section 4.44: Signs.
- Request for Special Exemption to reduce the required on site parking at 503 N. Laurel Street.
All public hearings and meetings will be held in the Springfield Council Room located at 130 S. Laurel Street