Welcome to the City of Springfield Calendar! Here you will find all events, public meetings and services offered by the City.
We also do our best to include public community hosted events. If you’d like your event posted on our Calendar, please call and let us know!
Planning & Zoning Board Meeting
November 30, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
November Planning & Zoning Board Meeting
November 30 @ 6:00 pm
Monthly meeting of the Springfield Planning and Zoning Board.
Agenda or minutes can be requested by emailing email@example.com
The Planning Board regularly meets on the Monday prior to the second Tuesday of each month.
Meetings length will vary based on business discussion.
Public Hearing will be held prior to this meeting regarding:
- Amendments to the text of Appendix A, Zoning Ordinance, Article III, Section 3.10 in its entirety as related to permitted uses and regulations in the “I-1” Industrial district
- Amendments to the text of Appendix A, Zoning Ordinance, Article III, Section 3.7.4 of the City of Springfield Zoning Ordinance by adding Drive-In Commercial Use as a conditional use for the “DT” Downtown zoning district
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow for Dog Boarding at B-1 zoned property located at 151 E. Third Street (Parcel S107-19B02)
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow for Automotive Sales at B-1 zoned property located at 807 S. Laurel Street (Parcel S108-33A)
- Request for a Conditional Use to allow for a Day Care and Learning Center at B-1 zoned property located at 1569 Hwy 21 S. (Parcel S131-59)
It is the policy of the City of Springfield that all City-sponsored public meetings and events are accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance in participating in this meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the ADA, please call the City’s ADA Coordinator, Jennifer Smith, at (912) 754-7617 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.